Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lasse Pedersen- Danish Delight & Gingerbread Latte







So here goes, just discovered that there is a whole slew of people that have a fetish for Ginger People. For me, it has always been that I found the most attractive women in the world to be pasty white with red hair ie. Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore etc. Get my drift, apparently there is a secret society of men and women that are attracted to the "Ginger Types". Today, I have to admit by default and circumstances beyond my control, I too have found myself to be oddly attracted to this rare breed. The pictures posted above are the epitomy of what I find to be a perfect specimen of a Ginger Kid after my own heart. He is a Danish Model that has become the face of Lacoste, Burberry and other top design houses. If anyone wants to get me something for the Holidays, this would be a perfect gift! 

1 comment:

  1. This dude is fine. I like my men fair and I'm an American black! I'd be Lasse' wife.

    ReplyDelete